Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Living With Those Three Little Letters

Oh man... Just... so. PMS-ish. today.

My emotions are all over the place.  What a mess I am. I think I should probably just avoid all other people for the next 48 hours or so.  At the very least.

Absolutely anything and everything is making me either irritated... or weepy.

photo: publicdomainpictures.net


I saw a Google commercial that made me tear up.  A GOOGLE commercial!!  That's bad.  Real bad.

It's also one of those days when I feel like I am doing a lot - but getting absolutely nothing done.  Which probably makes no sense to you whatsoever.  But it's a thing. And it's probably just another result of my hormonal overload.

Fun, fun, fun.  Not!

I also have a nagging headache.  Which I don't think is PMS related.  It feels more like sinuses.  Or may I just need more coffee.  Or some water.  Or a nap.  I hope it's sinus, coffee, or water.  Because the grandson is never gonna let that nap thing happen.  I am quite sure of that.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!