Friday, May 2, 2014

On Your Mark... Get Set...

I am registered for my first ever run tomorrow morning. 

Yes, it's just the 1 mile "Fun Run" associated with the 5K the Man of the House will be running.  But it's a start.  Especially for the lady who has the motto "I Don't Run". 

And yes... I fully expect I'll be walking most (or maybe all) of the route. But a gal's gotta startsomewhere.  Especially if that gal is planning to do the Runway 5K with her handsome hubby in September.

It's the PB&J 5K and 1 Mile Fun Run.  Which is ironic, since I can't even eat peanut butter.



I did get myself a cute new running outfit.  Because if I attempt to run this thing and end up needing medical attention along the way - I at least want to look nice as they wheel my wheezing, pathetic self into the waiting ambulance.

So anyway... I'm registered.  I'll be there come rain or shine.

And yes... I fully plan to show off my t-shirt and participation medal as though I ran a major marathon.  So, be ready for that!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!